(412 S. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA)
The 56-bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
- Nutritious meals
- Case management and referrals
- Medical and mental health services
- Substance abuse recovery support
- Employment search assistance through Sources Career Development Program
- Benefits advocacy
- Classes in money management, self-esteem and life skills
- Housing resources
If you would like to take a tour of our Adult Center, or one of Union Station's other facilities, please complete a tour request form by clicking here.
- More than 150 homeless men and women live at the Adult Center each year.
- The average length of stay is three months.
- Residents meet with their case manager weekly to address the issues that led to their homelessness.
- Residents receive services to improve their physical, mental and financial well-being.
- All residents save 70% of their income towards future housing.
- More than 60% of residents exiting our program move on to stable housing.
Printable Adult Center Brochure
If you're homeless, click here for resources.
Special thanks to Erin Sullivan (www.ErinSullivanPhoto.com) for donating photography services.